What Does a House Church Gathering Look Like
- Share a meal or dessert
- A testimony from last week
- How has the week been?
- If anyone is struggling, pray for him/her
- How have you obeyed what you learned?
- Who have you trained in what you learned?
- With whom have you shared your story or God's Story?
Sing together with instruments, acapella, or YouTube. Share a verse, prophecy, or other gifts of the Spirit. (1 Cor. 14:26)
Allow someone to bring a Scripture that is on their hearts. Read that scripture out loud together, then answer these 4 questions.
- What do you like about this passage
- What do you find challenging about this passage?
- What does it say about God?
- What does it say about people?
After spending time in the word, we spend some time in prayer and ask God:
- How am I called to obey what we just read?
- Who are you calling me to train with this passage?
- Who are you calling me to share Your story and my story with?